Main areas of expertise
- Aesthetic and functional rehabilitation of partially and fully edentulous patients
- Prosthodontic treatment with modern fixed ceramic prosthetic restorations –
- Inlays, onlays, veneers and crowns
- Prosthodontic treatment with classic metal ceramic restorations
- Planning of implant treatment for navigated implant surgery
- Prosthetic rehabilitation using world’s top dental implant system
- Prosthetic rehabilitation with all types of removable dentures
- Active member of ITI – International Team of Implantologists
- Graduated from the First Moscow State Medical University (FMSMU) named after I. Sechenov with honors
- Internship: Department of Prosthetic Dentistry of FMSMU named after I. Sechenov
- Residency: Department of Comprehensive Prosthetic Dentistry of MGMSU named after A. Evdokimov. Specialization “Prosthodontic Dentistry”
- Postgraduate PhD education: Department of Oral and Maxillofacial and Plastic Surgery of MGMSU. Scientific supervision povided by prof. Drobyshev A.
- Dissertation topic – “Improving the Effectiveness of Implant treatment in Patients with Keratinized Tissue Deficiency Around Dental Implants”.
- Second Diploma: “Interpreter for professional communication” (4 years of study) on the basis of Sechenov FMSMU. Active interpreter on international congresses and masterclasses for implantology and prosthetic dentistry.
- Internship at the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Implantology at the Johanninter Klinik Bethesda Mohengladbach Clinic. Dusseldorf, Germany.
- Internship at the clinical center of Mauro Fradeani, a world-known expert of aesthetic rehabilitation. Pesaro, Italy
Installation of ceramic crown
The patient requested a beautiful smile. A ceramic crown was installed.
Installation of veneers
Veneers were installed on the teeth.