Main areas of expertise
- Extraction of teeth and surgery of any complexity.
- Teeth-conserving surgery.
- Hemisection, cystectomy, cystotomy, root-end resection.
- All types of osteoplastic operations (guided bone regeneration, surgery, osteoplasty).
- Placement of “ASTRA TECH”, “IMPLANTIUM”, “MIS”, “Nobel”, etc. dental implants.
- Gum Grafting Procedures, periodontal microsurgery.
- Graduated from the Dentistry Department of the Omsk State Medical University (OSMU) majoring in Surgical Dentistry.
- Residency training based on OSMU.
- From 2008 to 2011, Assistant and Lecturer at the Department of Surgical Dentistry of OSMU.
Advanced training courses
- 2017 – Modern Implant Treatment.
Thommen Medical, Swiss. Author: Prof. Markus Hürzeler, Surgical dentistry.
- 2016 – Rehabilitation of patients with fully edentuous: treatment concept All-on-4
Nobel Biocare, Novosibirsk. Author: Henriki Allardi, Surgical dentistry.
- 2016 – Intensive course on hard and soft tissue augmentation techniques.
Simko Training Center, Moscow. Author: Mario Beretta, Surgical dentistry.
- 2016 – Plastics of arcus dentalis. Crest splitting method. Implant as a continuation of orthopedic structure.
NAIAD, training seminar, Surgical dentistry.
- 2015 – Complicated aesthetic implant treatment protocols
Nobel Biocare, Moscow., Surgical dentistry.
- 2015 – Concept and protocols of single-stage implantation and immediate load
Nobel Biocare, Omsk. Author: Dr. A.P. Reshetnikov, Surgical dentistry.
- 2015 – Smile reconstruction.
SpartaMed training center, Omsk, lecture-practical course of A. Baburov, Orthopedic dentistry.
- 2014 – Soft tissue management. Periosurgery as one of the pre-orthopedic training methods
Dentium implant institute, Omsk, lecture-practical course, Surgical dentistry.
- 2013 – International conference. Surgical dentistry.
Mis Global Conference, Cannes, France, Surgical dentistry.
- 2013 – GBR techniques and vertical defect treatment with resorbable and non-resorbable membranes
Simko training center, Moscow, practical course by prof. Giulio Rasperini, Surgical dentistry.
- 2012 – Periodontal microsurgery.
Training Center of Dr. S. Masana, Tokyo, Japan., Surgical dentistry.