Main areas of expertise
- Treatment of minors, teenagers and adults by using vestibular ligation and self-ligation bracket systems.
- Divided therapy (preparation for implant treatment and dentoprosthetic rehabilitation).
- Сheckups for children.
- Previous orthodontic treatment of children (treatment using removable and fixed orthodontic appliances and structures; face-bow and facemask therapy, correction usingpalatal bar).
- Diagnosis and treatment of temporomandibular disorders.
- The occlusal splint therapy.
- Graduated from the Voronezh State Medical University named after N.N. Burdenko with a degree in Dentistry.
- Prize-winner of regional and All-Russian Academic Competitions.
- Internship at the University of Malaya, Malaysia with the Department of Modern Dentistry.
- Internship at In the I.M. Sechenov University in the Department of Orthodontics supervised by Doctor of Medical Science Professor Ospanova G.B.
- Residency training in the Department of Orthodontics of the Central Research Institute of Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery supervised by DMSc Professor Ospanova G.B.
- Postgraduate training (Aspirantura) in the Department of Orthodontics of the Central Research Institute of Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery supervised by DMSc Professor Gunenkova I.V.
- Completed the 2-year professional program “ADVANCED Orthodontics FACE. Roth Williams philosophy» programme, Domingo Martin, Renato Kokkoni, Alberto Canabez, Maria Jesus Provedo, San Sebastian, Spain.
- Member of the Russian Professional Society of Orthodontists.