We provide an extended warranty for most of our common services.
|Service||Term of extended warranty|
|Pulpitis treatment under the microscope||2 years|
|Installation of last generation light polymerization sealant||3 years|
|Art restoration||3 years|
|Composite resin veneers||3 years|
|Porcelain crowns (including implant supported)||3 years|
|Metal-free crowns (including implant supported)||5 years|
|Ceramic veneers||5 years|
|Installation of Astra Tech, Straumann premium implants||Lifetime|
What is unique about these conditions??
Despite the development of treatment technologies, for various reasons, fillings can fall out and crowns can be destroyed prematurely, and the vast majority of clinics take responsibility only for a year after the work done (and some of them don’t want to be responsible for anything at all).
We are confident in our specialists, the technologies and materials which we are using, and, accordingly, in the quality of the treatment performed!
That’s why, if patients observe warranty conditions, we undertake additional, extended obligations.
Extended warranty conditions
- Strict adherence to doctor’s recommendations
- Doctor examination and comprehensive hygiene in our clinic at least 1 time in 6 months
- The absence of excessive mechanical, chemical and other effects on the dentofacial system.
- Treatment for this problem only in our clinic
- The absence of a doctor’s warning about the treatment of a particular situation without a guarantee due to the individual characteristics of the patient.
What does extended warranty mean?
Extended Warranty Features
- Patient shoul contact us and report us as soon as problem was detected
- Problem which were detected during extended warranty period should be connected to previous treatment.
- In some cases (pathologic tooth mobility, periodontitis, periodontal disease, some cases of pulpitis, periodontitis, etc.) doctor may warn that, due to the particular situation, the treatment is carried out without warranty and remains at the discretion of the patient.
- An extended warranty may be voided if the patient conceals any concomitant diseases and other factors that may affect the outcome of the treatment, as well as if such diseases and factors occur after treatment.
- The clinic may refuse treatment under an extended warranty in case of refusal of complex treatment, or partial treatment, if this could cause overloads or otherwise affect the work performed by the clinic.